1. Be Bright Superfood Oil—This is a vegan oil blend (coconut, avocado, hemp, chia, and black cumin oil) is rich in Omega-3s and anti-oxidants. I like to take a spoonful of it before a workout for a metabolism boost and increased energy. Texture and taste is HUGE for me and this definitely hits the mark in both of those categories! Nice and creamy with a slightly sweet, coconut flavor. The oils are also non-GMO!
2. Fall running—Fall is definitely the season for running. The temperature is cooling down, the leaves are changing color, and my runs are so much more enjoyable. I’ve been lacing up and going for runs much more frequently because the weather has been so amazing.
3. FabFitFun box—I just got my first FabFitFun box and I am so obsessed with everything that came in it! The box is 50 dollars per season, but it contains over 200 dollars worth of full-sized products. My favorite products from the Fall box are the ModCloth blanket scarf, ToeSox for barre/yoga, Pure Cosmetics Nude eyeshadow palate, and The Brow Gal brow gel.
4. LifeEquals Balance Shots—These little two-ounce shots contain ½ of your daily fruits and vegetables. They are made with organic fruits and veggies and filtered water- that’s it! Pack them with you anywhere you go! LifeEquals so generously offered 25% of all products (including Balance shots, vitamins/supplements, and subscriptions) to Busy Girl Healthy World followers using the code DAHMS16 at checkout. Head over to www.lifeequals.com to take advantage of the discount! (PS. All subscriptions are already 25% off, so with the code DAHMS16 your first subscription order is actually 50% off!)
5. Fabletics Leggings—Now that the weather is getting cooler, I’ve been swapping my shorts for leggings. I have leggings from so many different stores, but my Fabletics leggings are definitely superior to the others. They fit really well and they are nice and thick so I’m never worried about them being see-through as I move around.
6. Boots—Can’t stop/won’t stop buying new boots. Ankle booties, riding boots, over-the-knee boots—I want them all! Just got these from Target–they’re on sale right now!
7. Barre classes—Barre is my newest workout obsession. Every Friday, I take a 50/50 class at my local studio that is 30 minutes of spin followed by 30 minutes of barre. It is the BEST workout and the perfect mix of cardio and toning. I took a Barre Bootcamp class over the weekend and my legs are still sore three days later. THAT’S when you know your workout was seriously effective.
8. Brussels Sprouts—This is not really anything new, but it’s more prominent now that Brussels Sprouts are actually starting to be in season. I’ve been grilling them, roasting them and eating them raw. Be on the lookout for a new recipe next week that features this deliciously addicting vegetable!
9. Berlei Sports Bras—Finding good sports bras can be difficult. Berlei sports bras are AMAZING. They are not bulky or uncomfortable, but they provide excellent support. I wear mine for high-impact activities like running, but also for lower-impact workouts like barre and yoga. I am wearing the Electrify Mesh Underwired Bra in Strawberry Sorbet
10. The Tone It Up Fall Challenge—Almost two weeks into the Fall Challenge and I’m really loving it. While I HAVEN’T been waking up early most days (my bed is just so warm and comfy!), I HAVE been getting in my workouts each day after work. My meals have been pretty on point as well. I am so much more motivated to eat healthy and workout when I’m following a program. Try Tone It Up if you haven’t already, or look into some other programs that people love, such as BBG or 21 Day Fix!