We had our (hopefully) last snowstorm of the Winter season here in PA this week. With Spring rapidly approaching, here are ten things I’m loving lately:
- Cute coffee mugs– This has been my obsession lately. There is something about drinking my morning coffee out of a cute, festive mug that makes my mornings better. The mug pictured is from Starbucks, but most of my mugs are from Target and only cost 5 bucks.
- honeygrow– I am seriously hoping that honeygrow decides to open a location closer to my house. I am loving their huge salads and stir fry bowls. Over the weekend I got the Red Coconut Curry stir fry while I was in in King of Prussia shopping with my mom and sister and it was SO good. The curry spices and jalapeno paired with fresh pineapple was to die for.
- Meditation– One of my New Years resolutions was to meditate. While I haven’t been meditating every day, I have consistently been meditating a few times a week either in the morning after a workout or before bed to help me fall asleep. I would love to incorporate more meditation into my routine and start working on longer meditations rather than shorter, 5-15 minute sessions.
- Bai Bubbles– Bai drinks are not new to me. I have loved their Antioxidant infusion drinks for years, but I have just recently been getting more into Bai Bubbles. My favorite flavors are Grapefruit, Coconut Lime, and Black Cherry. My sister and I even used the Bai Bubbles Grapefruit in a Grapefruit Margarita recipe and it turned out amazing.
- Comfy, wear anywhere sneakers– athleisure is definitely very “in” right now, which I think no woman is going to complain about. Who doesn’t want to be comfortable? I’m loving pairing slip on sneakers with leggings or jeans on the weekends when I’m running errands or hanging out with friends. Again- Target has some great options if you’re on a budget (or don’t like to spend a lot of money, like me!)
- Big Little Lies on HBO– I read Big Little Lies a few months ago and really enjoyed the book, so I was super excited for the show to be on HBO. The cast is amazing! If you’re not watching it, you should be!
- Very Verde Dip– This recipe is from A Couple Cooks and I can’t stop making it. I made it a few weeks ago when we had friends over and it was a big hit. I also made it a few days ago to snack on while we were snowed it. It’s made with only 3 healthy ingredients and it comes together in two minutes flat. You won’t be disappointed!
- All blush everything– Blush is definitely the color of the season. For two weeks I was on the hunt for a pair of blush slip-on sneakers (like the ones pictured above), but I never ended up finding exactly what I was looking for (the ones from Target are sold out!). Since then, I have settled for a few other blush pieces and I’m loving how delicate and feminine the color is. (The top pictured is from Nordstrom)
- Neutrogena Moisturizer– THIS IS A MUST FOR DRY SKIN. My skin has been insanely dry this winter and my cheeks have developed these scaly, dry patches. I moisturize every day, but I felt like my regular moisturizer wasn’t cutting it. My sister recommended this one and it has transformed my skin in just a matter of days.
- Wrap Dresses– I wear dresses more than anything else, so every season I buy a few new ones to freshen up my wardrobe. Right now, I’m loving wrap dresses. They are so flattering and girly for spring. I just bought the one pictured from Lulus and I’m already looking at getting a few more.
What are you loving lately?! Let me know in the comments!